We have different tracks when submitting your work:
- Best Narrative Short
- Best Documentary Short
- Best Animated Short
- Best Experimental Short
- Best Music Video Short
- Best Virtual Reality Short
All winners receive a digital certificate, ready to print. Some winners will be personally interviewed, and those interviews will be shared on our social media.
Awards and Prizes
Winners will be awarded Award Certificates and promoted through our social media channels and website. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Press, photographers, and people from the industry will be invited to the festival. Also, some of the winners will be interviewed and these interviews will be shared on our social media.
Networking is very important, we will be showcasing our festival on the Facebook live feed and discord channel
Although we are flexible by nature, we have set-up a few rules to follow:
- The Maximal duration: 25 minutes except documentaries are 30 min.
- Any country in the world.
- Subtitles: If the original language of any dialogue or text featured in the film is not English, the preview and screening copy must be subtitled in English, unless this is at variance with the filmmaker’s intention.
- Genres: All genres.
- Format DCP or digital file (Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- By submitting your film, you agree that Demetera can use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for promotional purposes.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- We do not accept the following:
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
- Films that are made before 2015.
- Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, or video resolution less than 1080p HD).
Rules & Terms
- In regards to intellectual property, you are totally responsible for the clearance of any music, sound, images, or graphics contained in your entry.
- If any record company or music publisher contacts us about an entry’s music rights, we will refer that company to you so be sure to obtain all the appropriate clearances beforehand.
- It is in our discretion whether or not we choose to promote your film via our social media channels or website. This may include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or a blog.
- We accept films starting from the production year 2015 or later, not earlier.
- By submitting you agree to our terms and conditions and give us permission to use your email address for marketing purposes. Your information is safe with us and will never be shared with 3rd parties.
All our submissions are through FilmFreeway